Aligning digital with strategy, mission and values
Header image: Image from Canva
Applications for cohorts are now open! You will need to have signed up to Heritage Digital Academy to proceed with the application. Once signed in, please press ’Apply to Cohort 1’ and complete the form. Applications will close on the 22nd September and you will be informed about whether you are successful in the following days.
This session will help you recognise which elements of an existing digital or technology approach need review and how to start to sketch an approach that is aligned to your business/organisation strategy.
The module will cover:
- What is a Digital Strategy
- What are the characteristics of an effective digital strategy
- What might an ineffective Digital Strategy look like
- Assessing the scope of your Digital Strategy - considering digital platforms, back office systems and digital services - and how you decide to prioritise them
- Understanding the alignment between Organisational Vision and Objectives and Digital Strategy
- Introducing the steps to developing a Measurable and Clear Digital Strategy
We will be releasing more information about cohorts and modules in the coming weeks. If you’re new to Heritage Digital, you’ll need to register with us to make sure you don’t miss out on all Heritage Digital updates. You can do that by following this link.
Already registered? Fill in our quick form to join the Academy mailing list here.