Getting started with creating video content
credit photo by Oscar Sutton on Unsplash
If you’re looking for ways to create unique and inspiring visual content for your heritage organisation, join us on the 16th February for our film-making webinar.
Hear from highly experienced film-maker Nick Street on how to get started with creating videos for your heritage organisation. Nick will walk you through the first steps in ways to capture your site, collections, archives, gardens and more. This session will also point you towards the best tools to use when creating great videos, and will include examples of other inspiring heritage films to learn from.
This 90-minute webinar, including Q&A, is perfect for beginners looking to share more of their organisation’s work and broaden their audiences online.
10:00-11:00am = Presentation by Nick Street
11:00-11:30am = Q&A with participants
The session will:
- Teach you how to get started with creating video for your heritage organisation
- Inspire you with great examples of heritage film
- Point you towards useful tools and apps
- Provide you with tailored advice and practical tips
- Include a Q&A section at the end
Who should watch:
- This webinar is aimed at beginners, with little prior experience of creating films for their organisation but with a willingness to create more visual content for their digital and social channels
- Open to all types of Heritage organisations who have something visual they would like to share with their audience
Slides & resources
Thank you for attending our webinar!
As promised, hit the link below to download the slides from the session:
Other resources mentioned:
- Aircraft and drone regulations
- Rev.com closed captioning service
- How to use digital assets to support your strategy
- Digital guide: Working with suppliers to create digital content
- Royalty-free music guide