How to use digital assets to support your strategy
Digital assets such as images, videos, marketing material or audio content can play an important role in a heritage organisation’s digital strategy. Whether digital resources are created by staff, suppliers, volunteers or result from digital engagement activities with your audiences, we will guide you through how to make the most of these digital assets to support your digital strategy. We will look at:
- Understanding what digital assets you have or may need
- Who creates the digital assets and why this matters
- Securing the rights to the digital asset
- Deciding how you want to use the digital assets and ways to make them available
- Where you can find out more
This webinar is for anyone who works in a heritage organisation who wants to use digital images, videos, marketing material or audio content as part of their digital strategy.
Featured Speakers View All
Download the slides
Thank you for watching!