Live demo: Avast's security software stack and how it's protecting charities
Applications close at 14:00 on the 18th August 2021
Recent government data suggests that more than a quarter of charities experienced a data breach in the past year. With an increase in threats resulting from COVID-19, charities need to prioritise protection and find cost-efficient and effective solutions to deal with cyber threats.
The Charity Digital Exchange program gives organisations access to discounted and donated software, and with the current security vulnerabilities we want to run a series of demos showing users cyber protection tech in action.
Our very first demo will be led by charity digital exchange partners Avast and will show charities how taking a layered approach to building a cyber security solution can better protect your organisation and audience.
What you can expect from our demo
- Why cyber security is important for the charity sector
- How Avast is supporting the sector
- What work Charity Digital and Avast have done so far
- An overview of Avast’s stack, endpoint security, patch management, as well as DNS and network security.
- Q&A session
- Small to large organisations who want to learn more about how cyber security technology can help protect the organisation staff and users
- Those working in or with IT, cyber security, financial or user data, HR, and leadership
- Anyone who has experienced cyber breaches or believes they are vulnerable to breaches –psst we’re all vulnerable to them!