The C2960X-STACK= is a Catalyst 2960-X Series FlexStack-Plus stacking module. It connects up to eight Cisco 2960-X Series switches in a "stack" that functions as a single local switch.
This donation includes:
- CA Cisco FlexStack-Plus stacking module (C2960X-STACK=)
- A 0.5-meter FlexStack cable (CAB-STK-E-0.5M)
Additional FlexStack cables are available directly from Cisco in lengths of 0.5 meter, 1 meter (CAB-STK-E-1M), and 3 meters (CAB-STK-E-3M).
- Single point of management: All switches in a stack are managed as a single device. All switches are automatically upgraded when the master switch receives a new software version.
- Built-in redundancy and high availability: The 20-Gbps FlexStack-Plus connections create two physical paths between any two stack members and multiple uplinks to the network. This means that losing one switch or one uplink interface does not prevent connectivity to the network.
- Scalability: When a switch is added to a stack, the stack configuration is automatically pushed to the new switch. FlexStack-Plus modules are hot-swappable, meaning an existing switch can remain online when installing the module.
Each device meets the following specifications.
- Stack bandwidth: 80 gbps, bidirectional
- Max stack members: 8
- Architecture: Hardware drop table
- Stack convergence: 100 milliseconds
- Stack link failure detection: Hardware
More information about this product is available on the Cisco website.
Cisco will provide five years of hardware and software service and support ("SMARTnet") for this product.
Obtaining Your Product
Charity Digital Exchange might request additional information to verify that your organization matches the Cisco philanthropy guidelines. When
Charity Digital Exchange approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email from us. Cisco will deliver your product within eight weeks. For details, see The Cisco Donation Program page
Eligibility & Restrictions