CRM for Good: Insights and Trends from our CRM Report
Even the smallest charity can be at the center of a surprisingly complex web of relationships, from donors and funders to service users and volunteers.
So why doesn’t every charity use a CRM?
We decided that it was worth taking a deeper dive into the sector’s use of CRM systems, to build a more complete picture of just how charities are making use of this technology and identify the barriers to entry for CRM adoption. So, we surveyed 285 charities small and large, and published the CRM: weighing the costs and benefits for charities e-book with the results.
This webinar brings together nonprofit experts from Salesforce and their partners, Economic Change and Parcedo, to discuss those findings and share valuable insights skills and knowledge to help you prove the ROI of CRM.
Join this webinar to learn:
- The changing landscape of CRM for nonprofits in the UK
- The importance of change management when implementing a CRM system
- Some common challenges and how to overcome them
- How to get the most value from your CRM investment
Host & Guests View All
Slides & resources
Thank you for attending our webinar!
As promised, hit the link below to download the slides from the session:
- Project Everyone: The Global Virtual Summit Supporting Charities Through COVID-19
- Trailhead Is the Fun Way to Learn on Salesforce.org
- Infographic: Forecasting Charity CRM Trends for 2020
- New report outlines 2020 CRM trends in the charity sector
- Advocate - Marketing Cloud Customer Story
- Pracedo, International Alert
- One day training course with Economic Change
- Tell Charity Digital your COVID-19 story
- How can Charity Digital help during COVID-19?