Elevate your fundraising with impact driven storytelling
As a charity leader, fundraiser or operator you’ll know donations are closely linked with the economy. When it’s strong, constituent confidence is higher, disposable income rises and it’s more likely that you see an increase in donations from individuals and corporations.
When the economy is weak, the opposite happens – disposable income shrinks and donations are more likely to decrease. With lockdown back in effect and Brexit around the corner, it’s important to keep your donors involved in the donation process. Show them the concrete results of how your programmes are achieving our organisation’s mission and thank them for being a part of it.
In this session we’ll take a look at:
- How to lead your organisation through disruption
- Giving trends and how you can leverage them for impact
- Best practices for sharing your story
- Strengthening your story with data and performance metrics
Host & Guests View All
Slides & resources
Thank you for attending our webinar!
As promised, hit the link below to download the slides from the session:
- An overview of charitable giving in the UK- ebook
- UK Giving and COVID-19- A special report
- CAF UK giving 2017
- 2020 Global Giving Report
- Enthuse Donor Pulse report- Autumn 2020
- The future of money-making for charities in a digital age- ebook
- Outcome metrics ebook
- The nonprofit finance team survival guide
- The rise of the data-driven nonprofit finance leader