Embracing Diversity in the Workplace with Technology
Tune in to the experts from Microsoft and discover how technology is helping to level the playing field for those with disabilities.
Your charity’s employees, volunteers, community members and potential supporters need to be able to work together and have full access to information without any limitations. That’s why Microsoft’s accessibility advocates are hosting this free webinar about how tech can embed accessibility into everything you do.
- How to design a more inclusive workplace culture
- How to ensure accessible collaboration across virtual teams
- How to build inclusive volunteering initiatives
- Tips on establishing an accessible social media presence
Catch up on Microsoft’s other webinars:
- Improving Employee Collaboration in the Cloud
- Managing Volunteer and Donor Information using CRM Software
- Bringing People and Workflows Together to Engage Teamwork