How charities can embed AI in their digital strategy
2020 is earmarked as the year AI cements its place as business as usual for companies and organisations alike.
We released a podcast in January that examined what charities are missing out on by ignoring AI and we’ve teamed up with Microsoft once again for a webinar to take that conversation one step further.
We’re joined by Microsoft’s Senior Cloud Solution Architect’s for Data & AI; Phil Harvey, Dr Linda Sheard, and Maya Dillon who will be sharing examples of how charities are already seeing growth from AI adoption followed by tips to creating human-centered AI programs and highlighting the existing support that is currently available to organisations.
What you’ll learn:
- Why AI is important and how to use AI responsibly to align with your mission
- The importance of data and your users in the design of AI programs
- How charities like yours are using AI to drive fundraising, operations and service delivery initiatives
- First and next steps on your AI journey – where to ask for help and how to recruit right.
Host & Guests View All
Slides & resources
Thank you for attending our webinar!
As promised, hit the link below to download the slides from the session:
- Technology Donations and Discounts
- Capacity Building
- Microsoft Partners
- Microsoft AI for Good
- Microsoft and Snow Leopard Trust
- AI Business School
- Microsoft AI Principles
- Deloitte AI Ethics Step by Step
- The Fairlearn project
- Azure Data Drift
- Azure ML Explainable AI
- Intelligent Kiosk
- Personalisation Plugin