Well, nobody saw that coming (2020 a year in review)
Back on January 30th, 2020 we ran a webinar on the top 5 digital trends to dominate 2020. We couldn’t have got it more wrong. The ‘virus that shall not be named’ threw most, if not all charity operations into a tizz. But it wasn’t all bad.
A lot of positivity came out of forced, rapid change and we wanted to focus our last webinar of 2020 recapping the year, sharing some of our favorite stories, and exploring what we think 2021 looks like.
Marketing Manager Chris Hall will be leading the session but invites attendees to send in some of their 2020 stories to be shared throughout the webinar. He’ll also be covering:
- The trends we got wrong
- What 2020 has taught us
- And what 2021 will bring
If you would like to submit a story please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up and we’ll see you on the 17th!
Host & Guests View All
Slides & resources
Thank you for attending our webinar!
As promised, hit the link below to download the slides from the session:
- How Orchard Trust turned their annual Summer Fair into an online success
- Fighting crisis with content
- How to run effective webinars
- Rev captioning
- Zoe Amar Digital
- TikTok For Good – How Can Charities Use TikTok To Raise Awareness and Engage Audiences?
- The best webinar platforms for charities
- Top 5 charities using e-commerce to raise funds
- Is Depop the next step for the digital charity shop?
- No charity too small: Mary Stevens Hospice’s cyber-attack story
- The best CRM systems for charities
- The right way to ask for GDPR consent
- Digital Candle