How to get discounted tech for your charity
The Charity Digital Exchange programme offers charities access to a wide range of donated and discounted technology. So far, we’ve helped charities save over £260 million on technology investments. Our Exchange platform gives you access to some of the most useful digital tools, products and resources to help support you along your digital journey.
Some of our most frequently asked questions revolve around the Exchange and how to use it. In this webinar, Stewart Barber (Client Account Specialist) and Raabia Fazil (Customer Service Manager) will be doing a deep dive into the Charity Digital Exchange and how charities can use it to save both time and money. The content will cover:
- How to get access to our discounted and donated technology
- What’s available on the Exchange and how to use the platform
- How your charity can sign up and get validated
- The difference between the product platform and the Exchange
- Some of our most frequently asked questions about products and the Exchange
Whether your organisation is trying out new tools or building on old ones, join our upcoming webinar to learn how the exchange can give your charity access to discounted and donated tech.
Host & Guests View All
Slides & resources
Thank you for attending our webinar!
As promised, hit the link below to download the slides from the session:
- #BeMoreDigital Fundraising Day 2020
- Charity Digital Exchange
- Charity Digital Products
- Microsoft Office
- 10 digital tools every charity should have
- 5 ways Microsoft 365 can help you with GDPR