COVID-19: We answer your questions- part 2
In a previous episode, we answered a selection of the COVID-19 questions charities have submitted to us so far, focusing more on the products and platforms available. In this episode we’re back with more for a second time around, this time looking at the more operational side of things for charities.
Once again, we’re joined by four members of the Charity Digital team who have come together virtually to offer their help. Questions cover inventive ways to continue activities online, cyber security, text donate and so much more.
It’s so easy to feel overwhelmed by digital right now, but that’s why we’re here to help and show charities that they can thrive digitally during COVID-19 and beyond.
Thank you for downloading our podcast please see all the resources mentioned below:
- Avast Antivirus Software
- Donr Infographic
- The best UK text to donate platforms
- Why text to donate is bigger than ever
- Keeping your fundraising goals front of mind
- Top 10 virtual fundraising event ideas for charities
- Charity Digital Exchange, Getting Started
- Google for non-profits FAQs
- The best digital/online charity networking resources
- Facebook group launches to support during COVID-19
- Useful resources from NCVO
- Charity Digital Forum/Events
- Keeping your charity secure during COVID-19
- How to carry out your own cyber security risk assessment
- Student teaching sign language during COVID-19