This donation provides a license that allows a single user to install and use the software. The license key provided with this product will expire on December 1, 2026. See below for additional licensing information.
By purchasing this product, you can save 84% when compared to Market Value (correct as of 26/08/2021)
Benefits for Organisations
You can use Acrobat Pro to:
- Create and publish outreach materials or professional reports that combine multiple types of content
- Save paper and money by creating and distributing electronic documents and forms
- Ensure document accessibility for people with disabilities
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, Charity Digital Exchange will send a message to your organisation email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
- Convert or scan to PDF: You can create Adobe PDF documents from any application that prints, including Microsoft Office software, web browsers like Internet Explorer and Firefox, and Lotus Notes. PDFs can also be created from scanned paper documents and forms.
- Combine files from multiple applications: You can combine a range of file types into a single PDF document or place them into a single portfolio. Documents and portfolios can include multimedia content, including FLV or H.264 video and web pages.
- Protect PDF files and documents: You can apply document controls and security with password protection; permissions for printing, copying, and changing; and digital signatures. You can also permanently remove concealed information and use redaction tools to permanently delete sensitive content.
- Collect data with fillable PDF forms: You can create fillable forms from scanned paper, PDF documents, Microsoft Word documents, or Excel spreadsheets. Filled-out forms can be collected into a searchable, sortable, PDF package, and their data can be exported into a spreadsheet.
- Perform collaborative document reviews: Multiple participants can conduct collaborative document reviews that allow reviewers to see one another’s comments. Users of the free Adobe Reader as well as Acrobat can add comments to documents.
- Export PDF files: Save entire PDF files or just selected portions of them as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Excel documents, retaining layout, fonts, formatting, and tables.
Eligibility & Restrictions
All products in this programme are only available to UK-registered charities and charitable housing associations.
Organizations may request an unlimited number of donated standalone products per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30). Organisations with annual operating budgets of $10 million or less are eligible for Acrobat Pro 2020 products.
- Terms of service: organisations that request Adobe products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Anti-discrimination policy: organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this programme. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Case study: Recipient organisations must be willing and able to provide information to Adobe for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this programme.
- Product distribution:
- Donated products will only be distributed under this programme to qualifying organisations, not to individuals.
- Discounted rates will only be distributed to individuals of qualifying organisations.
- Recipient organisations may not transfer or resell Adobe products.
This license allows you to install on one device. The license cannot be re-installed on a new device once activated.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.