For charities who want wider protection, to include more than just their employee email credentials, BreachAlert is a simple, easy to use solution. A single user login is provided, and online training is available for set up and creating alerts to monitor for the information important to you. Features of this solution include:
· Set up monitoring alerts quickly and easily for use cases including emails, IP addresses, domains, hashed credentials, and key words in minutes.
· Receive alerts via Slack, email, or SMS so that you can act faster, and to give you peace of mind when you’re not in the office.
· Check for historical breaches and benchmark your organisation and with our Digital Risk Protection footprint reports.
· Request takedown of posts, or ‘Ask an Analyst’ for help with an alert.
· Access the extensive Knowledge Base with video guides and more
· Email support for any questions or issues
This is an annual subscription and only available to UK registered charities with an annual income between £400K up to £1.5 Million