This offer provides discounts of up to 10 percent off Lenovo hardware and up to 20 percent off Lenovo accessories through Lenovo’s discounted product catalogue. Employees of your organisation and their friends and family can also purchase their own Lenovo products through this programme.
After you request this offer through Charity Digital Exchange, you’ll pay Lenovo directly for any discounted products you purchase. You can purchase as many discounted products from Lenovo as you need. Access to Lenovo’s discounted product catalogue does not expire.
Obtaining This Product
When Charity Digital Exchange approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organisation email address with a link to the Lenovo Discount Programme. You can use the link to purchase discounted products directly from Lenovo.
After you request this offer and pay Charity Digital Exchange’s administrative fee, you’ll be given access to a Lenovo portal, where you will pay Lenovo directly for any discounted products.
Please see examples below for the types of offers that you will have access to :
Eligibility & Restrictions
- Quantity: Organisations only need to request this offer once to get permanent access to Lenovo’s discounted product catalogue. You can purchase as many discounted products from Lenovo as you need.
- Budget: Organisations with annual operating budgets of any size are eligible for Lenovo products.
- Charities and Public Libraries only:In order to participate in the Lenovo Discount programme, charities must be validated by Charity Digital Exchange as an organisation operating on a charitable basis for the public benefit. Organisations must also meet the individual eligibility requirements of specific donor partners to request product donations from those partners’ donation programmes
- Organisation types: All organisation types are eligible for Lenovo products.
- Terms of service: Organisations that request Lenovo products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this programme. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive products in this programme.
- Case study: Recipient organisations must be willing and able to provide information to Lenovo for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this programme.
- Product distribution: Recipient organisations may not transfer or resell Lenovo products.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.