9 ways your charity can spam-proof its email marketing
It’s widely thought that around 25% of all emails sent by charities never make it to the intended recipient. With words like FREE, DONATE and GIVE charity email marketers are finding it harder and harder to pass through the strict spam filters of most inboxes.
We will be hosting our very own webinar with Charity Digital’s EComms Project Manager Elizabeth Carter. This webinar will give you some useful tips and tricks to help beat the spambots and get your all-important messages to your database.
Some of what you’ll learn:
- How not to send spammy emails
- Words you should and shouldn’t use…
Thank you for attending Charity Digital Mail’s webinar, please see the resources below which were mentioned throughout:
- Charity Digital Mail Webinar – 9 ways your charity can spam-proof its email marketing
- Comprehensive list of spam words to avoid
- Gmail and Spam
- MailChimp and Benchmark Stats
- How to whitelist an email address
- The ultimate guide to improving charity email campaigns
- What is ARC
- ARC email specification
- The importance of ‘marketing’ and ‘transactional’ email addresses