What’s Working Now: Virtual Events & Experiences That Connect With Supporters
In the UK, the charity sector has been hit particularly hard by the impact of COVID-19. Staff have been furloughed, events have been cancelled, and charities are looking for solutions to offset fundraising shortfalls. In the US, emerging best practices indicate that shifting to virtual events can provide both short- and longer-term solutions for some of these challenges.
Hear how the Mattie Miracle Cancer Foundation (MMCF) and Johns Hopkins University Alumni Association (JHU) quickly applied creative thinking, leveraged existing technologies, and rallied grassroots support to create virtual fundraising events that engaged supporters, expanded their reach globally, and exceeded their fundraising goals.
The session welcomes #BeMoreDigital Conference app providers and event engagement gurus RD Mobile to share how these organisations “pivoted” including timeline, staffing/volunteers, event design, technology and social media use, supporter outreach, fundraising success, and future plans.
Host & Guests View All
Slides & resources
Thank you for attending our webinar!
As promised, hit the link below to download the slides from the session:
- #BeMoreDigital Leadership Day
- Giving Tuesday
- Mattie Miracle Foundation
- John Hopkins University Alumni Association
- Third Sector PR & Comms Facebook group
- Engaging with a younger audience
- Adopting digital experiences to boost your virtual fundraising
- Fundraisin- Us & us collective
- Fundraisin- Virtual fundraising session recap
- The 2.6 Challenge