Podcast: Burnout and the UK charity sector
The charity sector is experiencing burnout. Many of us are feeling fed-up with the persistence of COVID-19. We are frustrated by the permanence of transition, the promise of the so-called new normal that never arrives. We are struggling to find enthusiasm amid the ever-growing list of compliance and logistic demands, all stemming from constant change.
Simply put, the UK charity sector is feeling a little tired. Today’s podcast addresses burnout that is felt across the country – and particularly in the charity sector. It will explore how charities can counter burnout by supporting staff and volunteers, ensure a healthy work-life balance, tackle post-lockdown anxiety, and much more.
To discuss burnout in the charity sector, our Charity Digital host Sacha Dhabalia is joined by esteemed colleagues Stewart Barber (Client Account Specialist), Lisa Chomette (Business Development Manager), and Mimi Morrill (Events Manager).
Host & Guests View All
Host & Guests
Thank you for downloading our podcast please see below for relevant resources:
Charity Digital articles:
- Is the charity sector burnt out?
- Using data to reduce employee turnover
- How can leaders provide digital support to their teams?
- Working from home: how to plan your day
- Working from home: how to support your team
- Working from home: how to stay motivated
- Seven ways to combat Zoom fatigue
- Mental health resources for charity workers
- The best digital tools for managing stress and mental health
- How charities can support the mental health of employees
- Hybrid working: focussing on mental health