DocuSign Standard Edition is a web-based service that allows you to upload and send documents for electronic signature. DocuSign sends links to signers, who can add their signatures from virtually any Internet-enabled device. Signers do not need a DocuSign account to sign documents. You and the signers can view, download, and print completed documents at any time.
This offer provides a perpetual subscription to DocuSign Standard Edition for one user. The license allows the user to send up to 100 documents a year. See the Requirements tab for more information.
Benefits for Organisations
You can use DocuSign Standard Edition to increase staff and board flexibility by allowing documents to be signed in remote locations and at any time. Use it for
- Fundraising: grant applications, membership renewals, corporate sponsorship contracts
- Human resources: policy distribution and acknowledgementm new hires, change forms
- Volunteer management: applications, waivers, event registration
- Procurement: vendor agreements, purchase orders, SOWs
- Legal: NDAs, licensing, compliance
- Finance: internal approvals, expense reporting, auditing
- IT: asset tracking, incident reporting, maintenance authorisation
- Choice of sources and storage: You can upload Word, PDF, and other types of documents, either from your computer or from file-sharing sites like Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive. Documents are stored in the DocuSign cloud but can be moved to your file-sharing sites.
- Mobile access: With DocuSign’s mobile app, you can create and send documents from smartphones and tablets. You can sign them with the app or in a mobile web browser.
- Tags: You can place tags in your documents to show where to add signatures, initials, names, titles, company names, and other relevant information.
- Templates: You can create reusable templates that save tags and field placement, workflow routing, custom branding, and other settings.
- Status and reporting: A dashboard shows the status of documents. You can see reports on documents, recipients, and overall account activity.
- Comments: Senders and signers can post comments, questions, and answers inside documents and be notified in real time of new comments and replies. Comments are saved as part of the transaction.
Learn more on DocuSign’s website.
This subscription includes DocuSign’s Standard Support Plan.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When Charity Digital Exchange approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organisation email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.