The Top 5 Digital Trends to Dominate 2020
As we enter a new decade that promises to be the most innovative yet, we thought it best to kick off our 2020 webinar program with a look at the top digital trends that will dominate the year.
There have been as many as 50 tech trends prospected for 2020 but we’ve chosen the 5 we believe most relevant to charities, covering topics such as data, marketing, and inclusivity.
Join our very own Marketing Manager Chris Hall to go through the top 5 digital trends of 2020 and unpick how charities big and small can get ahead of the curve as we plan for 2020.
We’ll be looking at:
- The real value of customer multi-experience
- The necessity of a digital culture
- A year of rebuilding trust and transparency
- AI and new tech
- Customer journeys and personalization 2.0
Host & Guests View All
Slides & resources
Thank you for attending our webinar!
As promised, hit the link below to download the slides from the session:
- Cancer Research UK 2019 legacies
- Movember - MR Porter
- Trillium E-Book, Help charities create a digital future
- Superhighways E-Book
- Charity Water model
- Microsoft AI podcast
- The Welcome Centre AI findings
- WoodGreen Animal Adoption
- Comic Relief DFD Video
- Digital Strategy E-Book
- Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Content Accessibility Guidelines HMRC
- #BeMoreDigital this 2020